what do you call this type of haircut ? https://www.tweakyourhair.com/hairstyle-gallery.php?showimage=290&categ?


my hair is that lenght right now and the upper part is wavy so i wanna try and cut it off . what shud i tell my stylist ? idont want the upper part cut that short

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *