What is this type of hairstyle called and what kind of face shapes does it look good on?

Go to: https://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/images/medium_hairstyles_23_01.jpg

What is the style called?
What face shapes would it look good on?
I know I have the picture right there. but I want to look at more of them, so I want to know the name of it. And I want to know exactly what kind of face shapes to see if it would look good on me!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *