What's this hairstyle called and how do I style it like this? (Look at the photos provided)?

Photo 1: Back

Photo 2: Side

Photo 3: Front

(A) What’s the hairstyle called?
(B) How do I style it?

My hair in the front of my head (my fringe) won’t slant back, it stays up like this:

….. Whereas I want my fringe to slant back like this: https://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/441.$plit/C_71_article_1025193_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

So what’s the name of the hairstyle, how do I style it and how do I get my fringe to "slant" back like the guy (Luke McAlister)’s fringe does?
Ok i got the spiking in the middle part… but I want to know specifically how to make my fringe have that combed back effect… Should I comb it to a side?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *